Medical tourism brings people to places, and the best thing is that they benefit when they receive treatment from the best doctors and open more options for treatment. Most medical tours are now budgeted. You go for what you can afford and still get the best of the industry. There are countries that are most known for their hospitals and medical treatment. Below is a list of Asian countries, in which there are good hospitals in the world.
1. Malaysia: It is located in Southeast Asia and its capital – Kuala Lumpur. Treatment proposed Malaysian hospitals, – an anti-aging, baryyatrychnaya surgery, cardiology, cosmetic or plastic surgery, oncology, dermatology, neurology, orthopedics and others. Treatment is expensive and affordable. They offer great hospitality, and recreation benefits are many, as there are many places for tourists because it is surrounded by places such as Singapore, Thailand, Indonesia, etc. It has some of the best trained surgeons, dentists and specialists. In English is widely spoken in Malaysia. About 600,000 medical tourists visited Malaysia, and their number continues to grow. Medical Center Prince Cristo – one of the most famous and popular Malaysian hospitals, and also ranked first in 2013. A giant network of KPJ and Sime Darby – other hospitals, which are famous among hundreds of others.
2. India: It is located in the south of Asia, and its capital with & # 39 is Delhi. He became known by the medical industry. It is widely known surgical bypass. Other treatments include oncology, vertebraplastyku, nukleaplastyku disk, laser lithotripsy and other methods of treatment of the spine, and other cancers. India is known rehabilitation center. It provides a variety of medical treatments, such as Ayurveda, Homeopathy, allopathic etc. Treatments offered in India, with the & # 39 is the high-quality, safe and cost-effective. It is estimated that about 150,000 medical tourists traveling to India. Cities that offer treatment – Kerala, Chennai, Vellore, Mumbai, New Delhi, Kaimbator and others. Known and well-known hospitals in India include hospital CT, Apollo Hospital, Memorial Hospital Pope, Fortsis hospital AyurvedaGram etc.
3. Japan: It is an island country located in East Asia, and its capital with the & # 39 is Tokyo. They have nearly 20 years of investing in the health care industry and prescribe health insurance for every citizen of the country. It houses some of the best hospitals of the world and they are ahead of the technology. Although the cost of medical treatment is high, the treatment should be the price, as it is high-quality and safe. He created a brand image with its medical institutions, such as examination, diagnosis, treatment, care and aesthetic plastic surgery. It is known that most of the plastic surgery and dental care. Japanese water therapy – a natural way to cure diseases such as diabetes, arthritis, cancer, tuberculosis, etc. # 39; s International, etc.
4. Singapore: It is located in Southeast Asia and a & # 39 is the capital of Asia. Medical tourism in Singapore is becoming more the center and becomes the main place for recreational trips to Asia. Every year it attracts about 200 000 patients in order to use the services of health care in some of the country's best hospitals. Treatment in Singapore includes a laser spine surgery, oncology, ophthalmology, cardiology, dental health care, stem cell transplantation, etc. Cancer treatment – the main specialty of Singapore. Famous Singapore hospital – Camden Medical Center, Mount Alwernia Hospital, Mount Elizabeth Hospital, Glineglz Hospital, Parkway East Hospital, International Medical Center, Johns Hopkins, etc.
5. Thailand: It is located in Southeast Asia and its capital – Bangkok. Its share includes 90% of the medical tourism market in Asia. It is a known, reliable and high quality item for travel on public health. Hospitals in Thailand are well-equipped with the latest technology. The cost of treatment is available, and many doctors and physicians are certified and work best. Treatment in Thailand include cosmetic surgery, dental surgery, ophthalmology, dermatology, heart bypass, hip replacement, breast implantation, etc. Other hospitals in Thailand – a hospital group in Bangkok, Fort Suranare Hospital Samityzh hospital, laser vision, LASIK center in Thailand, etc.