Travel – it is one of the activities that each person should take in any given moment; It does not matter what the purpose of travel, or & # 39 is a local or an international journey. Many people are looking forward to traveling to other parts of the world for different reasons and purposes, including, but not limited to business, tourism, leisure, pilgrimage, education and medical care.
Euphoria travel outside of the domain usually comes with a lot of preparations, and often great resources are deployed to ensure that the trip is really happening; These include the acquisition of the international passport, medical tests (where applicable), expensive fees for visa, book flights and hotel reservations.
Many people do anything, and only in order to realize its ambitious international way. And to be honest here, international travel is really fun and you can look forward to. Travel, especially international – is a form of training for the travelers, as they have the opportunity to see a new environment, meet new people and learn how to do everything else.
International travel deliver the traveler many opportunities, regardless of their original purpose of the trip. These include business opportunities, educational opportunities, employment opportunities, and even the possibility of marriage. Unfortunately, these (possible) travelers only see these and many other features. It seems that they are ignorant or less concerned about the risks that are inherent in international travel, so they do not make any steps towards mitigating these risks.
At this stage, you can tempt to ask a question: "What are the risks associated with international travel?" Very good question. Just read on, because most of these risks are discussed in the following paragraphs.
Risks associated with international travel
How interesting, fun, enjoyable, profitable and educational, as well as international travel, they also come with their disadvantages – risk – as well as any other time in life. Fortunately for travelers, many of these risks can be transferred to a professional supplier of travel insurance when buying travel insurance – also called "medical travel insurance" or "medical travel insurance."
These international travel risks are many and varied, and they include, but are not limited to:
- Sudden illness in the destination country, in need of immediate medical attention and / or hospitalization.
- Involvement in an accident which results in personal injury, temporary or permanent disability or death
- Lost luggage registration
- Loss of valuable things, such as an international passport, drivers & # 39; license, national identity card, etc.
- Personal commitments abroad
- Emergency dental cases
- The arrest by law enforcement agencies that require subscription and legal protection
Another question that can be asked at this stage, is that: "There are travel insurance policies are covered if all of the above risks?" And the answer is a big "YES", and much more.
Coverage and benefits provided by the major travel insurance rules
Below is a list of most of the cover and benefits that are provided by travel insurance policies – depending on suppliers. So the next time you buy a travel insurance policy, pay attention to the cover and benefits.
- Medical expenses and hospitalization abroad
- Evacuation ambulance
- Repatriation after treatment
- Emergency dental care
- Repatriation of family member & # 39; and wanders from the insured
- Journey of an immediate family member of the & # 39; and
- Emergency return home following the death of a close relative
- The repatriation of the mortal remains of
- health care
- legal aid
- Services before leaving
- International general assistance
- Information Assistance abroad for lost luggage and a passport,
- drug delivery
- Legal protection
- Advance loan bonds
- Theft in public transport
- Loss of passport, driving license, national identity card abroad
- Compensation for the loss of checked baggage during flight
- Compensation for the delay in the arrival of the luggage
- The delay in departure
- Placement and shipment of luggage and personal belongings.
- accidental death
- Permanent disability
- Personal civil liability
- Travel costs cancellation
Risks that do not apply to insurance policies
After talking about compensation and benefits offered by the insurance insurance, it is also important to take into account the risks that do not apply in most of these policies listed below:
- Participation in criminal activities or as a result of fraud, SUR & # 39; ozna negligent or reckless actions, including actions of the Insured, which are in a state of maladjustment, or under psychiatric treatment costs, for which they excluded themselves;
- Natural with & # 39; waking, such as floods, earthquakes, landslides, volcanic eruptions, atypical tsyklonichnyya storms, falling objects from space and aeralitav, and in general any extraordinary atmospheric, meteorological, seismic or geological with & # 39; waking, any other type of disaster disasters;
- Events arising from terrorism, mutiny or mass unrest;
- Events or actions of the Armed Forces or Security Forces in peacetime;
- War with the previous declaration and without any conflicts or international interventions using force or coercion or military action of any kind.
- Participation in bets, challenges or fights, except for legitimate defense or necessity;
- Previous illness or injury
- Participation in competitions, sports, and preparatory or training tests;
- Motorcycle racing or motorcycle racing, horse riding, climbing, boots, boxing, wrestling in any of its modes, martial arts, parachuting slept sharykanne aircraft, freefall, glide, and generally any kind of sports or leisure activities. be dangerous;
- Participation in competitions or tournaments that are organized by sports federations or similar organizations.
- Hazardous winter and / or summer sports, such as skiing and / or similar sports.
- Accidents at work
- International and locally recognized epidemic.
- Illness or injury, resulting from chronic ailments or from those that existed before the creation date of the policy;
- Death or injury due to suicide or suicide attempts, or any samananyatyh wounds.
- Illness, injury, or pathological condition caused by alcohol, drugs, toxic substances, narcotics or drugs purchased without a prescription, as well as any mental illness or mental imbalance;
- Illness or injury caused by pregnancy and childbirth, or any complication or voluntary termination of pregnancy;
Where to buy travel insurance
Travel insurance can be purchased on the Internet – and many travel insurance providers can be bought. All you need to do is find the right provider and complete the online form or questionnaire, make a payment, and the policy will be available for immediate printing, or sent to your email address.
You can also buy insurance for travel in the off-line at a local insurance company or travel agency. which would be the way you choose, you can be sure that you will be fully protected against the security risks of dangerous gravel.
Using a travel insurance
Once you have purchased travel insurance policy, whether it is self-acquired using the Internet portal provider, travel agency or through a local insurance company, you should make sure you do not forget to take the document with you while traveling. It is so important, because you may need to submit this document to the relevant authorities.
You have to take into account your policy number (copy it possible elsewhere) as its service providers will be required to identify you when you call them for help.
Another thing you should take note of its certificate or policy document for insurance – this number of "Assist" phone on which you need to call if you need help. These numbers are always visible in the document written travel insurance – so take note of them.
You should strive to read as much as possible of the document to understand the cover provided, the terms and conditions of the policy, as well as its exceptions. And it is very important when applying for a policy, be honest and avoid any form of fraud.
Summary and Conclusion
There are other benefits that tourism provides insurance, which can not be exhaustively discussed here. But after reading some of the above advantages, you will agree that, indeed, travel insurance must be mandatory for a successful trip. So next time you are planning international travel, make a purchase of the insurance track priority. He is quite accessible, and anyone can buy it. Peace of mind and protection that he will provide, will be enormous.