Is travel insurance necessary?
Travel already expensive enough, is not it? Airfare, cruises, hotels, ground transportation, meals, and entertainment and entertainment is already quite high. I do not know about you, but I'm working on my money, and when I go, I want to save as much money in my pocket. Travel insurance necessity or luxury? Why not cut a few corners here and there. Why buy something if it is not needed?
My personal answer, I realized that I was not independently wealthy and can not withstand potential financial losses that I will bear, if I need medical care when I travel. The fact that self-wealthy also means that I am in the market enough, but cheap insurance roads. I suspect that you are in the same position, so you also need a cheap travel insurance. If you're still not sure, consider the following.
Did you know that if you become ill or injured while traveling abroad, your health plan may not cover all the expenses that you incur? If the treatment costs exceed the maximum of your health plan, you will be responsible for the difference, when you have not purchased travel insurance. In fact, you can not even be admitted to the hospital without some evidence of medical or health insurance.
This is true for everyone, regardless of age or length of time abroad. Let's say you get sick a few hours after arriving at your destination. Or suppose you make a day trip to another country and injured in a traffic accident. Or suppose one of your children is part of a group attending classes abroad, gets food poisoning and requires hospitalization. In all cases, without adequate medical travel insurance you will be responsible for any costs that exceed the limitations of your existing medical plan.
So, before you go abroad, you need to make sure you are adequately covered by health insurance for travel, which would benefit your budget. You should check whether you appropriate medical coverage through the plan, payments to employees or even a credit card. If the coating is sufficient for your needs, you can enjoy a trip without additional costs for insurance coverage. However, if you are unsure of your coverage, or if your coverage inadequate or do not exist, the next step should be to research and purchase travel insurance.
How much can you expect to pay?
When I bought my first plane to China a few years ago, it cost about $ 2,000, and my travel insurance has cost me more than $ 500, because I did not go shopping for cheap travel insurance online.
A few years later, a little older and wiser, and my travel insurance on the next trip to China cost me much less – about $ 300 for about the same coverage. The difference? Before you buy travel insurance on a second trip, I have to buy on the Internet and got me a refund right for the right price. If I got in my travel agents insurance travel insurance for this last trip, I it would cost about $ 600 for the trip, and my airplane tickets cost as little as $ 1,500! Not really a sensible way.
So much as it will cost you? Not much money as it would cost you if you become ill or injured abroad, and you have no insurance traffic insurance! This is an obvious answer to the question.
In fact, as the cost of traffic insurance will depend on your age and the type of coverage you choose. Basic policies are only $ 5.50 per $ 1,000 coverage. On the other hand, you can expect that the full recovery of the policy will cost you between 7 and 10% of the cost of the trip, depending on your age. The older you are, the more you will pay. Regardless of the cost of the policy, however, it is certainly much less than the cost of medical evacuation!
The good news from the & # 39 is that you can easily, conveniently and quickly explore and find great, but cheap insurance on the Internet and reduce costs by making an informed purchase. It's much better than taking what you offer in the travel agency, because you can choose from hundreds of companies, insurers and the police, and save a lot of money. The only place where you can start your search is in the center travel insurance, (http://www.travel-insurance-central.com)
What to consider when buying insurance road
To help you in the study, here are some guidelines to help you make an informed purchase.
1. Consider the worst-case scenario. If you can financially withstand the worst-case scenario, it is possible that you do not need to insure the journey, and maybe you will not need an integrated policy.
2. Make sure that the policy you are considering provides adequate medical / dental coverage, including coverage of medical evacuation just in case you need medical assistance in places where the best treatment is available below the standards you are used to in your country. This can happen if you get sick in a country that is developing, or even on a ship.
3. Check the available insurance policies to cover the possibility. It makes no sense to pay more for what you already have in your home or renter of the owner, such as theft and damages.
4. If you travel frequently, you should consider annual or year-round travel insurance policy. Sometimes referred to as polisamidovym insurance policy. Whatever the name, these policies can be relatively cheap compared with the travel insurance policies on one trip.
5. Know what you are buying, so read the fine print. Make sure that you understand what the company considers a legitimate reason for cancellation or interruption. If the list is too restrictive, you may want to consider a different policy.
6. Do not forbid only buy from your travel agent. Perhaps he will be only one company's products, and it is for your convenience, but it's convenient!
7. Ask a lot of questions about the coverage. Play a game of "what if". Ask terminology accurate explanations. Make sure you have travel insurance company and speak the same language.
8. Do not buy insurance through the transport provider. If an airline goes bankrupt, how adequate is your insurance coverage?
Once you have purchased travel insurance
Remember that your travel insurance covers you between certain specific dates, so do not start the journey early, and do not extend travel without changing your travel insurance policy covering dates. Sure, it may cost you more, but it's cheaper than finding yourself without coverage when you need it most.
In addition, almost impossible to talk about the fact that when traveling abroad must carry a travel insurance policy. You may not consult with the policy, as she sits on a table at home. You must also be in possession of free assistance phone number and other contact information to your insurance company, where you go. You will not be useful if you get sick or injured, and the necessary information about the policy is sitting in your hotel room. It's also a good idea to bring along their usual medical records and information.
Hopefully, these tips will help you best for you to travel. Then take your trip with peace of mind that comes from the fact that you are insured with the right insurance policy at the right price. Good luck!